A couple of weeks ago I finally watched the series finale of
Breaking Bad. And I wept. Not because the series ended but because the finale
was so darn good. This is how a finale should be. Haunting and gut wrenching. I
know I am a late entrant into the Breaking Bad fan club. But now I see what my
husband meant, when he said that he was jealous that I hadn’t watched Breaking
Bad. Because it meant I was yet to experience the character that is Walter
White.
Anyway, since we both are huge fans of the show, I thought
we must have a wall art dedicated to Breaking Bad.
If you wish to make the same, all you need are some drawing
paper, yellow and green acrylic paint, a medium sized brush and black and white
gel markers (Gel markers write well on acrylic paints). If you can find a yellow coloured paper, then
nothing like it. The beauty of Breaking Bad is that you have so many options.
Quotes in beakers, test tubes, or maybe you could draw the famous hat and put
your favourite quote in it, Walter White’s silhouette, maybe Jesse’s shadow,
quotes inside the outline of a trailer van….*Thinks of making another Breaking bad wall
art* :P.
I am yet to frame it. Will blog about it soon. :)
Awesommmm...make more make more...Benzene rings on paper beer looked better.....great going(or in metal's terms 'gg'
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
ReplyDelete