Sunday, 1 June 2014

And the Colour is - Orange

To draw the ‘blahness’ out of weekdays, every week I choose a colour that inspires me and find/make/wear stuff in that colour. This week the colour is Orange. Though not my favourite, I really really like this colour. For some strange reason it make me very happy. Plus, it is my mom’s favourite colour. I am told that as a baby I was crazy about orange flavored baby food and my favourite fruit back then was….orange. So it is only fair that I start my first ‘And the Colour is’ with orange.

My first decent looking handmade diary 



Orange nail polish – My current favourite



My Mom’s Orange Baggit handbag that I exchanged (forcefully :P) with one of mine



An Orange vanity case given as a wedding gift by my very dear friend



My favourite fabindia gym towel
 


An Orange Kolhapuri bought from a local store in Delhi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment