The football world cup is here. YAY. Okay, my excitement is just a ripple effect of my
husband’s elation for the tournament. I have very little interest in game but
when your husband is going bonkers scheduling everything around it, there is
not much you can do :P.
Any good tournament needs a good game (obviously), good
company and loads of junk food. This is where I come in. Well, i contribute to
the good company as well but let’s not get arrogant ;).
So, dear husband, I pledge that I will make the most delicious junk food and drinks and I shall keep them flowing throughout the month. This is a thank you, cause you are awesome :). Happy days ahead.
So, dear husband, I pledge that I will make the most delicious junk food and drinks and I shall keep them flowing throughout the month. This is a thank you, cause you are awesome :). Happy days ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment