Saturday, 21 January 2017

Embossed Flower Gift Tag

Hellloooo my crafty friends. Today I'll be making a gift tag. 



I'll be entering this in the following challenges :

  1. Color Throwdown Challenge #426 - http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.in/2017/01/color-throwdown-426.html

For this challenge, I had to use three colours in my project - red, craft and grey.


  1. Fab n Funky Challenge #334 - http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.in/2017/01/challenge-334-must-use-ribbon.html

For this challenge, I had to use a ribbon on my project. I made a big bow for the tag.


Materials Required 

One piece of white watercolour paper.

Some water colours

White embossing powder and Versamark 

Some flower stamp

A piece of craft paper or cardboard slightly bigger than the piece of watercolour paper

A piece of red glossy cardstock bigger than the craft paper/ cardboard.

Some glue and adhesive rhinestones.


Method

  1. Stamp the flower on the watercolour paper using Versamark.
  2. Add some white embossing powder and heat set it.
  3. Now add the water colours to it.
  4. Once dry, cut it and fray the edges to make it look a little worn out.
  5. Now take the red piece of cardstock and stick the craft paper/ cardboard on it with some glue.
  6. Now stick the watercolour paper
  7. Add the bow to the top.
  8. Embellish with rhinestones.




I hope you liked this. See you soon. Have a sunny day. 

1 comment: