I'll be entering this in the following challenges :
1. Brown Sugar Challenge #215 - http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.in/2016/09/challenge-215-anything-goes-design-team.html
2. 613 Avenue Create Challenge #189 - http://avenue613.blogspot.in/2016/09/challenge-189-anything-goes-with.html
Materials Required
A digital stamp. I used Rick St. Dennis' Flaming Heart.
Distress inks or dye inks. I used __ distress ink and a fuchsia pink dye ink by Craftsmart.
A small canvas.
Some coir yarn.
A wood veneer sentiment.
Mod Podge
Hot glue gun
Washi tapes and some cheesecloth
Method
Since most of my mixed media projects are very organic I don't have a tutorial for this. I just go with the flow and keep making changes until I like the project. :)
I hope you liked this. Please take part in our ongoing challenge at Creative Moments. See you soon. Have a sunny day. :)






What a charming mixed media creation! Nice color palette and media fusion! Thanks for Rocking with us at 613 Avenue Create!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana, Owner
Fabulous little canvas love the image,colour and great texture--Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
ReplyDeleteCarol DT x