Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Happy Mixed Media Canvas - Creative Moments Challenge #100

Hello guys!!! Today I'll be making a mixed media canvas. I created this for Creative Moments Challenge #100 . Please check out the blog for the fabulous projects by the DT. And please enter our challenge. http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.in/2016/08/challenge-100.html


I'll be entering this in the Peek-a-boo Designs Challenge #9 - http://peek-a-boodesigns.blogspot.in/2016/08/challenge-9-color-inspiration.html
For this challenge, I had to use at least three of five colours ; yellow, green, sea blue, red and orange.

Since, this was a very organic project, I really don't have a tutorial for it. I'll just list up the materials I used.

Materials Required
A digital image. I used Bloobell's Beach Babe 
Gesso to prime the canvas
Distress inks - I used Peacock Feathers, Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed and another orange dye ink from Itsy Bitsy.
Ink blending tools. I used the circle ones from Ranger.
Alphabet stickers and wood veneers. I used a 'Happy' wood veneer.
Some stencil and black ink. I used a stencil from Fevicryl Hobby Ideas and the black ink from Faber Castell.
I used a quilling tool and some silver pearl paint to create circular patterns on the canvas to give it some dimension.
Some yarn to tie around the canvas
Turquoise and green pearl paint. A brush to create a splatter.





I hope you liked this. See you soon. :)

4 comments:

  1. thats a fun project and its beautiful. Thanks for playing along.
    Ria
    DT PABD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project...Wish to see your project with PABD products...
    Thank you for joining us at Peek-a-boo designs

    ReplyDelete