Thursday, 18 December 2014

Chocolate Box Mini Upscale

If you like crafting like me, you definitely will have storage issues. ‘Where are my craft papers, where are my stickers, who used my glue stick?’ are questions that I ask perennially. And storing craft paper, stamps, and stickers in plastic boxes?. Blah. So when I chanced upon a pretty looking chocolate box, I immediately knew that this could be used as craft storage.

Just a little tweaking and the box would be prettier than the original. *roams around the house with the box so that all chocolates are eaten*. :P

Materials needed 
 Method
  1.  Take the lid of the box and apply a generous amount of glue at the top.
  2.  Now align the craft paper on it and let it dry.
  3.  Cut of the excess paper from the lid. Don't worry about any jagged edges. You can rectify this using some washi tape. You can repeat the same process in other areas of the box that have been stained by chocolates. 
  4.  Use the washi tape to make a border on the lid.
  5.   Lastly, place some flower embellishments on it however you want. I stuck three origami flowers at the top of the box.

 And done.  Isn’t that pretty?

 I use it to store some of my sticker stacks. (Yes, I may have a sticker obsession.). 

No comments:

Post a Comment